While in Utah over Christmas we were able to see a lot of dear friends. Wouldn't life be so much fun if we got to live close to all of our friends.
| Kai and her cousin Kaleigh who is my cousin Megan's daughter. |
I got to see a bunch of my close high school friends and this is the only picture I have to show for it but just to show you what they all looked like back in the day!
![]() | ||||
| Back Row: Andee, Megann, Sarah, Me Front Row: Tiff, Monica, Karen, Megan, Jill |
Speaking of all living by each other, in high school we all decided that we were all going to marry Seminary teachers and live in a Cul-de-Sac together! At least most of everyone besides Sarah and I live in Utah!
Enter the Mahoney Family, dear friends from Hawaii. Jeramy and I actually go way back to our UVSC days. They are so much fun and we miss playing with them!
The West's, Our first friends as a married couple.
They had just moved to Hawaii and we became instant friends.
Now they have two kids.
In fact all of our friends in Hawaii that had no kids when we all met now have two. We are lagging way behind, some are even working on three already!
We even got to see Sadie,Cory and of course Kai's favorite Isi and had lots of fun playing with him. My old roommate Chelsie was there this night too but of course I don't have any pictures.
Best of buds even after all the time apart and all the fights!!
Kailie and I got to see the Steele's while we were down in Vegas. Fun to see them and meet there new little boy. Man I miss the days of sitting on our surf boards enjoying the sun and waves together!
Kailie and Abby became quick friends again.
They even played dress up together!
And lets not forget our favorite Friend, the great Cafe Rio. We visited this one a lot and man I could sure use some of this friend right now!



1 comment:
Well took me a while to find this post, but I want copies of the pictures with us in them. Will you email them to me please.
Post a Comment