On Tuesday we headed to Makaapu'u Light house to hike. It was hot as usual but you just can't beat the view.
Kai and Brown baby had fun.
Looking for whales. I so wanted to see the whales. I feel as though I have a special bond with them after working as a whale watching photographer there and so I had a mission to see them and we did. As we were heading back down there were a bunch. So Amazing! I love those animals.
I think McKean enjoyed his first hike.
Kai got to experience the joys of peeing in mother nature. The first of many I am sure. I personally love to pee in nature. Way better than outhouses or porter potty's.
Kai taking the easy road down!
Jared tried to get as much surfing in as possible. Here he is surfing another favorite spot Fly's. The waves weren't the best but as the saying goes "your worst day surfing is better than your best day working!
Kai just chilling watching her daddy surf
and chasing the bazillion stray cats
Look at those crazy curls!
Our last morning.
Enjoying our last breakfast with this amazing view.
I love sleeping babies. So sweet!
These two are just so cute. I love how much they love each other already.
Getting his swim suit on for the first time ever but not to get in the water.
To do a little surf photo session!
I think he is a natural!
Hang 10 little Buddy!
Getting sand blowing in his face!!
Learning the ropes from big Sister who is a pro!
Yep Definitely Professional!
So miss this place!
Jared and I had our second date right here on this very beach. He took me kite boarding well he just tried to teach me how to fly the kite. That seems like a million years ago. I remember being so excited when he put his arms around me to help me with that kite and now here we are 2 kiddos later.
The car that we miraculously fit everything in.
Oh Beautiful Hawaii!! I love you!
I love this girl and I love how curly her hair was there. Between the salt water and humidity it was the cutest hair ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment