Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bellows and Birthdays!


Friday we headed over to Hickam again and met up with our dear friends the Mahoney's who had just had their fourth baby earlier that week. They had a birthday party for their little boy Jackson who was one of Kai's old buddies. It is crazy how big they all got in 1/12 years!
Swinging at the pinata!
Jeramy taking a swing!! 
It was great to see them. And I still can't believe that Keara was there and planned a little birthday party a few days after giving birth. 
That night we had a little BBQ with the Redd family at our place. I wish I would have taken some photos!!

Saturday was pretty rainy so we just hung out at our place, I went to the swapmeet sans kids which was nice and then  we headed down to Bellows beach with the Redd's. It was cold and super windy but the kids and dad's had a blast!
Kai was a little unsure at first!
McKean got all bundled up in all of our towels.
Mike and the kids taught Kai how to boogie board.
She loved it.

Even on rainy days this place is still so beautiful!
Proof that Kean was in Hawaii and on the beach!!

Daddy having fun as always!

Kris, Kai and Morgan or "Megan" as Kai called her chasing the waves!
Kai loved playing with the Redd's just like she used to when she was a baby!
 
All bundled up and getting warm!

So this was taken our last day in Hawaii before we moved back in 2010 at bellows beach.
 
 And then here in 2012. She sure is growing up fast! 
And I think it is time for Daddy to get a new swimsuit!!

No comments: