Friday, February 24, 2012

The Big Jump

Monday was Jared's 36th Birthday. 
I had been thinking for a few months of what to get him or do for his special day and I think I came up with a pretty awesome gift. I think for the first time in the four Birthday's I have known him I finally came up with something that really made him happy!! Of course it was no tsunami, I mean, who can compete with that!

I surprised him with skydiving. 
He has never done it before and the whole time while we lived in Hawaii we wanted to do it but just never made it. I think he was pretty surprised! I didn't jump with him because I have already skydived before and now that I have two little ones I figured I would forgo this one!

Waiting to go up. Checking out the other skydivers coming down!
Getting ready to board. No turning back now!
Kai watching her daddy take off!
He had fun of course.
 Anyone who knows Jared knows he lives off of adrenaline so this was perfect.

Maybe someday we will go together or go as a family, that would be awesome!
Glad to be back and enjoying his kidlets!
Then we headed to Waimea beach, one of our favorites!
These two had fun playing together!

Kean enjoyed his view from the tent. The weather was crazy and would be all sunny and then would downpour for a few minutes and then sunny again. 
Only in Hawaii!

Jared was so excited to go to the Thai Chuck Wagon for lunch but it wasn't there which was such a bummer so we settled for some yummy shrimp from the shrimp truck instead and got a yummy shaved ice after.
I really wanted to get a good photo of Kai in front of "her" temple for her Wall but she was kind of a mess having just come from the beach!

These are pretty cute!! 
Jared and I wanted to do a session and check out the new temple since the remodel but it just didn't work out!!

I have missed all these beautiful flowers!

Then we got back to the Marine Base and Jared went surfing at his favorite spot North beach. I think that is a pretty awesome Birthday! The boy got to do most of his favorite things! 

Happy Birthday Daddy!! 
We Love You!
 even if you are getting really old! 
We hope you had a great Birthday. 


No comments: