Monday, October 29, 2012

The Big 32


We have had a lot celebrating around here the past few weeks so this is all that has happened. My birthday, Sweet Little McKean's 1st Birthday and our Anniversary then Halloween. Crazy fun times.
For my Birthday Jared planned a surprise party which ended up not being a surprise seeing as he took Kailie over to ours friends house the day of the party to decorate and then as soon as she walked in the door she runs over to me and says "Mommy, we decorated for your party"" Haha, Jared was like Kailie I just talked to you about not telling Mommy. Little does he know that 3 year olds are not good about keeping secrets, especially ones that have anything to do with Birthdays or parties since that is pretty much all she talks about all day. So funny!! 
Our friend Joe was having his Birthday as well so we did a combined party. Kai helped decorate this cute cake that Andrea made, so cute. That is why she was so excited.



The night of my birthday we went to one of my favorite places here called The Cove. They have awesome, fish tacos and yummy healthy food, plus there is a playground for the kids to play so we can actually talk. Can you spot my little flower child?
Then we came back to the house to open gifts and eat some yummy cake. Jared got me a Frisbee golf set, now we just have to find a place we can play that isn't in the woods with all the snakes!


Jared spent the whole evening before making this yummy from scratch Lemon cake. I got to put it together the next day since he was running late, but I love putting cakes together so it was fun.
So I turned 32 but I thought I was turning 33 because I totally thought I was 32 all year so Hooray I gained a year. Awesome!!
My little buddy celebrated my birthday with me. I love him!!
We played some Bocce ball, McKean practice his climbing skills!



1 comment:

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

You look so beautiful in these pictures!