Seaworld is really fun at Halloween time.
They have haunted houses, mazes, crazy scary people that walk around scaring you and all the shows are based around Halloween. We got to go on a date with a bunch of our friends out here one night. It was fun, the lines for the haunted houses were crazy but the ride lines were short. It was fun and all the scary people seriously can be scary especially when they sneak up on you and stand right behind you.
So Fun!
So Fun!
We also took the kids a few times. This first night was a girls night. Our hubby's were working, well Jared was home but he didn't want to be the only husband so he stayed home with McKean and Kai and I got to go on a little date together.
They have fun Halloween stuff everywhere.
They have fun Halloween stuff everywhere.
We took them into the scary area to go through a maze that isn't scary but has some crazy parts, like a spinning tunnel. Kai did not like the tunnel and just fell down to the ground. I had to pick her up and carry her which I was a little worried about because it makes you feel like you are walking sideways. The whole rest of the time in the maze she kept saying she just wanted to go home. It was cute. We went again the next week, with Jared and McKean. She did better, McKean got a little scared and did not like the tunnel part.
Kai didn't really get scared by the people, just a few times like when they would chase us or make loud noises by us. I was surprised how much they tried to scare the little kids. I mean come on they are 3 years old, just look but don't follow them. Kai and Boston ran up to the bearded lady and were just talking to her so I had to get a photo. Meanwhile Savannah was over hiding under a table scared to death!! It was kind of funny how scared she was.
Kai didn't really get scared by the people, just a few times like when they would chase us or make loud noises by us. I was surprised how much they tried to scare the little kids. I mean come on they are 3 years old, just look but don't follow them. Kai and Boston ran up to the bearded lady and were just talking to her so I had to get a photo. Meanwhile Savannah was over hiding under a table scared to death!! It was kind of funny how scared she was.
We ran into our other friend Kylie and got a photo with a witch.
Then it was off to the fun, not scary part. The Count Dracula's Halloween show.
The kids loved it as always.
We rode a few rides and then stayed late for the Monster Stomp which was a dance performance with some classic great 80's songs in it.
These two pirate skeletons are funny.
They talk to you and actually answer your questions!!
The kids love it and their answers are super funny!!
They talk to you and actually answer your questions!!
The kids love it and their answers are super funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment