We had fun going to the pumpkin patch this year.
I gotta say after this place, nothing just really compares.
I have been craving the apple fritters from Critz Farm so much and I don't even like apple desserts.
Anyways, we ventured to the new pumpkin patch by our house. All of the activities were pretty expensive so we just picked out some pumpkins, took some photos and that was it.
The kids were pretty disappointed.
They did have fun picking out all the Pumpkins.
Kai kept picking out all of these tiny ones and giving them to McKean.
He wasn't quite sure what to do with them all.
Love these two squirts!~
McKean had fun, exploring the hay
and the pumpkins until
he sat in a gross squishy one and got it all over him.
This is after I cleaned him off.
These three are so cute and had fun picking out there little pumpkins.
I love my 3 year old.
And I love this little guy too.
On our way out we stopped to check out the animals in the petting zoo.
This little cow was a hit.
Jared was working so it was just us but we had fun.
Still dreaming of Critz and wishing there was more places like that here.
We bribed the kids with the fact that we had to leave to go to Sea World.
Seemed to work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment