If a picture is a worth a thousand words than this one says it all!
This two are so cute and so fun to watch play together, at least when they are not fighting.
All I hear all day long is "Mom, can I go to Brinley's house and play" even if we just spent all day with her.
They have other friends as well but they spend most of their time together when around other kids. Which is why we had them put in separate sunbeam classes, they need to expand their wings a bit!
These next few years will be so much fun for them but it makes me so sad that then they will have to leave each other unless of course we just happen to both get stationed in the same place again.
Here's to hoping right!
1 comment:
I love this post! It will be a very sad day when we have to move again
Post a Comment