Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Primary Talks

Kai had to give her first primary talk a couple of weeks ago. I was a little stressed and worried since I have never had to prepare a primary talk before and wasn't sure what to do and mostly because I got the email informing me of the talk late Friday night so that was kind of annoying. Anyways, I just found a quick little talk off of the Internet and then changed a few parts and walla we have a sunbeam talk. I practiced with Kai like 10 times prior to actually doing it and she did pretty good. She didn't get shy which was great she just doesn't talk that clear yet!!

She was so cute I just had to share and since it is hard to understand this is what she said:

I Can Choose the Right By being Baptized. 
Jesus Christ was Baptized
And I Kailie will be Baptized too.
I will follow his example.
And do what he wants me to do. 
 

1 comment:

The Theler's said...

Lexi had to give that exact talk too. Funny!