Today was a great day and I think Jared had a nice Father's day! He got to watch golf, which A) Who knew that he even liked golf and B) usually I give him a hard time about watching TV on Sunday because I don't like to but today I just let him watch to his hearts content. He played a bunch with the kiddos. Chasing Kailie around, pushing her on the swing. Tossing Keaner's around a bit. I thought about making him a nice breakfast but with 8:30 church I knew it wasn't going to happen, but we did have a really great dinner with the Kecks which made up for it.
Daddy the Doctor fixing Kailie's hurt toe with a Bambaid.. The other day a friend came over to have Jared look at her baby who was sick. Kai says to me "is Daddy a Doctor?" I was like yep and kind of surprised that she is just now getting that.
Kai was so excited to open up Jared's presents. She told him before hand that there was candy and that she made him a shirt so most of his gifts weren't much of a surprise. First up a candy poster. That I think Kean and Kai were more excited about than Daddy!
Then came the real gift which Kai helped me wrap. A shirt with their hand prints on that we will add new ones each father's day. Kai loved making this shirt and was so excited to give it to him. His real present which was finally a real surprise to him was a Garmin GPS and Heart rate monitor watch for triathlons. He was pretty surprised even though he has mentioned that he wants one. Hopefully it gets some good use!
Like Father Like daughter and like Father like Son.
This picture is not planned they just all happened to have their mouths open the same way!!
And it wouldn't be a complete father's day or Sunday with out a nap!!
We are so happy to Have Jared or Daddy in our lives. He is a great father and husband and we all love when he is home. We are so grateful for all of his hard work and that he provides a nice life for us. I love (most of the time) being home with my kids and especially love being my own boss and going on vacations when ever I feel like with out worrying about getting time off. Thanks Daddy for all your hard work. We sure appreciate it!
We love you Daddy!
We love you Daddy!
Here is Kai performing one of the songs she sung today in church. Jared was out of town all last week so we have been secretly working on it. She is giving the thumbs up before she starts cause the primary chorister told her too.
It was funny! She was cute. I love her little voice, basically I just love everything about her!!
Happy Father's day to all the Father's out there especially to my dad. You have always been there for me and that means a lot. You are a great dad!!
It was funny! She was cute. I love her little voice, basically I just love everything about her!!
Happy Father's day to all the Father's out there especially to my dad. You have always been there for me and that means a lot. You are a great dad!!
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment