Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Paderpiller


The night we took photos out in the wildflowers we came back and were sitting on the couch skyping with  Jared's parents and we found a little green caterpillar crawling on Kean. Jared took it off and set it on the couch and then a few minutes later it was gone. Later that night Kai was eating her bedtime snack of Grapefruit her new favorite thing and baby food. She kept asking about a brown pillow or something. I could not figure out what she meant and she was getting frustrated that I couldn't understand.  

Finally, I realized she was talking about the caterpillar or badepillwow. I just love her cute little voice right now so I thought I would share.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

She is so cute - I'm glad you have a video of this, because it is something you can't get back.