Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Diamond Head Hike

We decided to Hike Diamond Head one morning. This was Kai's first official hike where she walked the entire time!! Wahoo, Kai!! Of course, the first like 500ft she was begging for us to carry her. It was in the sun and hot. Jared wanted to turn around right there and quit but I made us continue and so glad I did! We had just bought this new baby carrier and it sucks, it has horrible support and like shown in the photo it holds the baby way out. Annoying!!
I kept telling Kai that there was some fun stairs to climb so she kept asking the whole time if we were to the stairs yet. Once we got there, she took off!!
Walking through the tunnel!
Almost to the top!
Climbing out of the bunker!
Kean is matching, his eyes, outfit and binki!
Checking out the view from below!
Up top was crazy windy.
I do love this view!
I totally thought I had lost my favorite hat on this hike but realized on the way down that I had stuffed it in my bag so it wouldn't blow away!! So awesome to find things you thought were gone!
Playing in the hole!
Heading down!
We forgot to bring Kean's hat. I was so worried he was going to get fried. Daddy did his best to keep him covered!

No comments: