Thursday, July 26, 2012

Waimea Falls

Our old ward, Halawa had a group that would go out on excursions since it was summer time. We joined them for a few of them. This time we went to Waimea Falls. I had only gone there once before and it was too full to swim.
This park is probably one of the most beautiful ones on the entire island. I miss seeing this all the time!

Kai Kai is so tiny!
Even the leaves were bigger than her!
She had fun exploring as we made our way to the falls!
There was a secret little pathway through this tree!

I had to take a photo of this sign. Kai-=Ocean in Hawaiian!
We finally made it to the falls. I think Kean is in there some where??
There he is!
The lifeguards require all kids to wear life jackets!
The water was REALLY cold. So weird since it is Hawaii!!
 Kai and I swam out to the falls, well I swam and she sat on the boogie board cause she was too "told" (cold!)

Sabrina Terry one of my old Young Women watched Kean for us while we swam. It was good to see a lot of the old Young Women!

No comments: