This cute one is the main photo now of Kai's temple wall photo's!
We invited the Mahoney family to come with us. It almost feels like Halloween time with all the orange and black. Haha!
The kids loved walking around the grounds!
I was trying to get a good one for her wall so I took like a 1,000 of her!
All the kiddos, L to R: Ellie, Jenna, Baby Halie, Kai, McKean and Jackson who was not a happy camper!
Oh I love kids!!
McKean and all the ladies!!
He is so cute!!
Hugging Daddy for dear life.
I think this temple as the most beautiful drive leading up to it!
Just a tad bit too high there Daddy!!
Smiles all the way though!
Trying to get a sibling photo turns in to this:
Help!!!
I got it!!
Smile!
Uh-oh here we go again!!
Kai wanted to pick all of them!
Precious!
That same day we also went exploring looking for this amazing big swing that over looks the entire Honolulu Area. We couldn't find it but we did find this park with this great overlook.
How did we not know about this before!!
You could see from Koko Head all the way to the west shore.
Pretty Cool!
Kai just wanted to run the path ways!!
No comments:
Post a Comment