We spent a lot of time hanging out with the Mahoney family, whether at their house, at the beach or on other fun excursions!!
Kailie and Jackson had so much together!
Chasing each other on the tramp!
I got ya!!
Oh-yeah, now I've got you!!
Kean was my little play mate on the tramp!
Daddy the official swing pusher!
Monkey Man!
We had dinner one night with the Barnum family as well. This is the only photo I have of it. McKean chilling with his new little buddy Beau!!
One day the kids and I walked over from our hotel to the aquarium and met the Mahoney's there. It was fun!
Then we had a picnic outside and swung from the banyan tree roots!
Kean playing in the swing!!
Kai loved all of the their fun toys to play with.
I think we have a long boarder on our hands!
Watch out, crazy driver on the lose!!
Jenna shows her how it is done!
Beep beep, traffic jam!!
Move out of my way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment