Saturday, July 21, 2012

Waimea Bay

One Saturday we headed up to the North Shore to play all day!
First stop, turtle Beach!!
Just wanted to check in on them and say HI!!
Could it be anymore beautiful!
Then we headed to Waimea Bay to play.
There were some boats in the bay!

Where did Kean's legs go??
Kai covered in Sand!
Aw so sweet!! 
It seems Daddy is posing for a magazine!!

Kai of course was having a blast.
This is her element!

Kean enjoyed just watching from the beach!!
I must not put hands down, or my feet!
 This stuff is weird!!

Trying to boogie board in the small waves.



Oh no I touched it!!!!
Yum, it taste good!!

Help me it is taking over my whole body!!
This is so not cool Dad!!
Now I am stuck here and can't move!!

Is McKean in there somewhere??
Kai Kai's turn!!

I spy some cute little toesies!


Nice Tan!!

Building  a sand castle with Daddy, no wait it is the building on UVA campus!!

Burying Jeramy!
Now this taste good!!

Jared wanted to take Kai to jump off the rock. Um, I think she should probably at least know how to swim first.


They moved to the other side of the rock. Not as big of a jump!!

Daddy went first then Kai Kai!
That girl is fearless.

Going with Daddy
Mean while McKean continued to explore the sand!
And I continued to take a ton of photos of him!


Daddy and Kailie came to join us!

I love my little family!
We love the Mahoney's and were so glad we got to hang out with them as much as we did!!

The kiddo's each taking turns jumping off the rock!



Three cute girlie's running down the beach!!

No comments: