Friday, July 6, 2012

Kean 10 months


This little guy just turned 10 months last week!!
 He is my easy man, who just laughs and smiles all day.
He got his first tooth on Friday July 13th and learned how to sit up all  by himself from his tummy on July 15th all while we were in Hawaii.
He is scooting all over the place. He reminds me of a monkey when he crawls cause he keeps one leg up and just kind of scoots along using his hands and the one leg.
We weighed him July 20th and he weighed just shy of 16 lbs. He is definitely a little guy  but then again have you seen his daddy.


He is just cruising through his first year. I just wish I could freeze time and enjoy these two monkeys at this fun age.

He loves to eat and is starting to eat more table foods. Mostly he just eats the baby food pouches!

Him and his best Buddy Madi and her 1st Birthday. He got her crayons,straws, balloons and a box. Every one year old dream presents!!
These two have so much fun together. Kai loves finally having someone to play with around the house and he is getting much more easy to play with!!



I love this little dude!!!

And I love his big Super Slobbery wide open mouth kisses!!
He loves to sit in his bumbo next to me on the counter while I cook, or do dishes. I love having him there to keep me company!!

Getting serenaded by Daddy!

Kailie loves to "help" her little brother try to stand and walk!!
He is such a sweet little sleeper!

He loves to look at himself in the mirror!! He is such a little smiler!!


He loves to get wrapped up like a little burrito after bath time.
Trying to figure out the whole moving thing!

Balancing with Daddy!

Use your abs little guy!!
 Right on the verge of crawling.
s
This kid is super ticklish! So cute!!

No comments: