In all the years we lived in Hawaii we never went to a Luau.
Why, I don't know cause it was really fun!!
The first part they have a bunch of different activities to do. Making head ware and bracelets
Kai got done with her head thing way before me, the lines were all screwy so I sent her over to get a lei bracelet. She sat there patiently waiting her turn!
Giving her tip!
Showing off all of her new accessories. She was definitely in heaven.
Waiting for the unveiling of the pig. I realized as we were sitting here waiting that Kai probably was expecting to see a live, pink cute little pig.
So I quickly tried to tell her that the pig was not alive and that that was what we were going to eat for dinner!
She was excited none the less!
There it is!
She didn't freak out too much!
Then we had dinner, the food was pretty good.
The atmosphere was great!
We snapped a few photos right before the sun went down.
She is such a little Hawaiian girl!!
Monkey girl, climbing the trees!
Oh I love her!!
Family time!
We are all actually looking, amazing!
Doing what all 3 year old's do at the beach, play in the sand!
and Dance!
Kean just had fun being Kean!
He loved the purple taro rolls. The PCC's are better!!
He also loved the pineapple and ate this entire peace.
\Proof that he actually at one point in his life did eat fruit!!
She even found a few cute little friends to dance with!
This video makes me laugh so hard.
She is so cute!
Then they invited people to come up and take a hula lesson.
Of course we sent Kai up!!
She was just a little bit excited!!
Trying to follow along!!
She got a certificate after!!
I LOVE these flowers!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment